You May Also Like
- Edward Fields—an American carpet maker whose rugs dress the floors in the Glass House, Hollyhock House, and Lever House—recently released "Iconics," a collection of eleven…
- Nanimarquina—In 1987, Barcelona-based designer Nani Marquina established a textile and rug design studio. Since 1993, the company’s designs have been manufactured in northern India.
- While wood floors are generally more elegant than carpeting, rugs and textiles can bring warmth and texture to otherwise hard and hollow spaces.
- Modern-rug purveyor and witty Brit Christopher Farr chats with Dwell about 25 years in the business and doles out advice for every type of carpet buyer.
- Ahhhh, the rug. Ever so comfortable, ever so cozy. We compiled six of the plushest rugs not only worthy of your feet, but for showing off too.
- Lina Zedig and Marcus Åhrén founded their design studio Oyyo in Stockholm in late 2011.
Join the Discussion