You May Also Like
- Laure Tixier's series of felt pieces for the show Plaid Houses explores the idea of architecture as fiction, born under the blankets of a child's first living room fort.
- Help develop and tune your child's fine motor skills with the sleek Streamliner Classic by Scandinavian design company, Playsam.
- A new Vitra Design Museum exhibit re-examines Finnish designer Alvar Aalto's influences and creations.
- In these kid-friendly rooms, design is more than mere child's play.
- Add these accessories to your modern home for a hint of cool blue inspiration.
- In 2005, Danish company Architectmade launched with the goal of bringing to light products designed by architects.
Join the Discussion