Show your workspace you mean business with this weighty, monochromatic set of desktop pieces.
- Bongiorno! Our editors have been on the scene at the annual furniture fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile, in Milan, Italy.
- In this installment of My Favorite Thing, designer Arik Levy shares his deep appreciation for the simple beauty of a dried pomegranate.
- Amidst the Design Miami tumult, in which many are wandering about on insect-like stilettos, I had a chance to sit down with designer Arik Levy.
- Each spring in Milan, contemporary designers present new work they've been refining with parent companies for at least two years (the typical gestation period for one product or piece furniture).
Gray-and-white veining is just as effective in small doses, like a copper-topped candle-holder for the tabletop.
- Arik Levy’s designs have been produced by a variety of big names—e15 (SH05 ARIE shelf, pictured below), Zanotta, Council, Living Divani, and Bernhardt Design, to name a few—but the…