You May Also Like
- The ever-awesome Renegade Craft Fair touched down at Fort Mason in San Francisco last weekend, and the place was predictably chock-full of handcrafted brilliance.
- We recently had the chance to visit Williamsburg design shop, The Future Perfect's, newest west coast outpost in the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco (check out our first report here!)…
- Multiply the heroic candlestick by three, four, six, or ten. Add in some heavy-duty materials (iron, solid brass) and voilà: You’ve got hefty, scene-stealing candelabra for the modern age.
- Last week, Dwell visited this year’s fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.
- As a reaction to throw-away culture in the years following the recession, we have seen age-old woodworking techniques such as cabinetry and parquetry become the focus of high-profile design projects.
- In our Modern Across America issue, we rounded up the best American-made products from across the country. First up: furniture and accessories crafted in the Northwest.
Join the Discussion