You May Also Like
- Dwell revisits Totokaelo Art—Object, a curated, minimalist boutique which houses an array of cultured products and materials.
- Gold accents brighten up any interior and feel festive; we share our favorite gold and brass pieces for early spring.
- Multiply the heroic candlestick by three, four, six, or ten. Add in some heavy-duty materials (iron, solid brass) and voilà: You’ve got hefty, scene-stealing candelabra for the modern age.
- The "Let There Be" lighting exhibition opens at the Worrell Smith Gallery in Westport, Connecticut, on October 3.
- For someone whose design philosophy is "to produce exceptionally designed objects of permanent value," you'd better believe it.
- Last night in New York, the Museum of Arts & Design hosted a panel on the Practice of Patronage as part of an ongoing exhibition, After the Museum: The Home Front 2013.
Join the Discussion