You May Also Like
- Dwell revisits Totokaelo Art—Object, a curated, minimalist boutique which houses an array of cultured products and materials.
- Gold accents brighten up any interior and feel festive; we share our favorite gold and brass pieces for early spring.
- Multiply the heroic candlestick by three, four, six, or ten. Add in some heavy-duty materials (iron, solid brass) and voilà: You’ve got hefty, scene-stealing candelabra for the modern age.
- For someone whose design philosophy is "to produce exceptionally designed objects of permanent value," you'd better believe it.
- Last night in New York, the Museum of Arts & Design hosted a panel on the Practice of Patronage as part of an ongoing exhibition, After the Museum: The Home Front 2013.
- Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite…
Join the Discussion