You May Also Like
- These five homes in Japan solve a variety of problems, whether it’s a lack of square footage, privacy, or lighting.
- Seeking a respite from the city, a Portland couple create a beachfront getaway on Oregon’s rugged coast.
- Design fans, get ready to add a hot new monograph to the bookshelf—Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec: Works by Anniia Koivu is out from Phaidon Press this month.
- Somewhere between the Villa Savoye and shag-carpeted condos in Mammoth, the spiral staircase lost its way.
- Son & Dotter, a new webshop launched in September by Sabrina Bello, aims to bring hard-to-find Scandinavian designs to the U.S. market.
- Thanks to a fleet of wildly creative architects producing out-of-the-box houses for brave, non-conformist clients, Japan's architecture scene is one of the most exciting in the world.
Join the Discussion