You May Also Like
- In Dwell’s September issue, Omer Arbel, the creative director of Canadian design company Bocci, invited us into his home and took us on a tour of the foundry where the Bocci 19 series is made, see…
- With clever packaging, Bocci turns a humble electrical outlet into a design statement.
- Omer Arbel is a Vancouver–based architect and designer who creates spaces and objects in equal measure.
- The designer and creative director of Bocci's latest lighting collection, entitled 73, explores the material possibilities of the moment fabric meets glass.
- Surrounded on all sides by a sweeping Canadian hayfield, the 23.2 House is an angular ode to rural life.
- The Modern Family Zone was a respite for Dwell on Design attendees with young children, with all manner of cool and stylish coloring, playing and resting opportunities.
Join the Discussion