Sixty Restaurant & Bar and Sushibaba Sushi Bar in Moscow
Situated on the 62nd floor of Moscow's Federatsia Building, the Sixty Restaurant and Bar, which shares a space with Sushibaba Sushi Bar, offers what many would call the best view of the city. But the restaurant's interior, designed by 28-year-old designer Yuna Megre's up and coming design firm Megre Interiors, competes with the Moscow skyline.
@current / @total
- What's the secret recipe for an unforgettable dining experience?
- Architecture and food are both best when experienced first-hand, so what better way is there to celebrate the restaurant designs of CCS Architecture than by joining in on an eating tour with the…
- For the sixth year, AIA Los Angeles's Restaurant Design Awards will be announced at Dwell on Design.
- Established in 2009, Robin Standefer and Stephen Alesch of Roman and Williams has been churning out tenacious restaurant designs in The Big Apple and beyond.
- Have your cake and eat it (in a well-designed space), too!
- The American Institute of Architects Los Angeles (AIA|LA) has announced the top nominees for the 9th-annual Restaurant Design Awards, held at Dwell on Design.
- A new restaurant in an under-the-radar South Carolina city taps into the local Slow Food community.
- The front door is a sure sign of a successful journey home, and as these houses prove, modern architecture can be just as homey and inviting as its traditional counterparts.