Restaurants of Cass Calder Smith
Architecture and food are both best when experienced first-hand, so what better way is there to celebrate the restaurant designs of CCS Architecture than by joining in on an eating tour with the architect himself? On Thursday, as part of the AIASF's Architecture and the City festival, architect Cass Calder Smith led a group of hungry design enthusiasts from Delica RF-1 to La Mar to The Plant: Cafe Organic.
@current / @total
- Embracing small spaces requires maximizing functionality and minimizing material objects. Here are seven of the tiniest houses featured in Dwell, all under 400-square-feet.
- Breakfast: the most important meal of the day! Here's how to do it right, from architectural dining nooks to gadgets geared towards making your morning pour as painless as possible.
- From London to Los Angeles, we've gathered seven of our favorite petite residences for a healthy does of small-space inspiration!
- Looking to update your kitchen sink?
- In spaces small or large, an eat-in kitchen is a useful hub for singles and families alike. Here are 8 well-designed versions from the pages of Dwell.
- “Good design is something that pleases the eye,” says Jens Risom.
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- Mezzanines are, by definition, in-between spaces—neither here, nor there; neither upstairs nor down. But mezzanines needn't be wasted space.