A Prefab Beer Garden in Buenos Aires
- Designer Jennifer Siegal’s own house is a modest 1920s Spanish bungalow on the leeward side of busy Lincoln Boulevard in Venice, California, that looks nothing like what she makes at her day job.
- They’re not just for global shipping anymore: These creative adaptations think inside the box.
- Among the kitschy, gnome-loving chalets of Holland's community gardens, Krill Architects created an anomalously spare and highly adaptable Garden House.
- Decades after they met as teenagers on a Montauk beach, Manhattanites Victoria and Greg Pryor returned to Long Island to build a sustainable second home together.
- Last week the Architectural League of New York announced the winners of its annual Emerging Voices program.
- In the most unlikely of places—rural Missouri—Rocio Romero has designed and built a prefab empire.
- Peek inside Argentinean architect and furniture designer Alejandro Sticotti's indoor-outdoor bedroom in his cozy and modern Buenos Aires home.
- Eight riffs on the cozy cabin typology that make the most of a forest setting with modern architecture that connects to the outdoors.