AIA|LA Announces Restaurant Design Awards Finalists
Showing image @current of @total
- Dwell on Design will once again roll out the red carpet for the 9th Annual AIA Los Angeles Restaurant Design Awards, to be held onstage on Saturday, June 22 at 4 pm.
- For the sixth year, AIA Los Angeles's Restaurant Design Awards will be announced at Dwell on Design.
The American Institute of Architects' Los Angeles chapter takes the stage to announce the winners of the fifth-annual Restaurant Design Awards. These awards celebrate excellence in the design of restaurants, cafes, bars, lounges, & nightclubs. Further information about the awards is available from AIA Los Angeles.
- What's the secret recipe for an unforgettable dining experience?
- We just wrapped up our first-ever Modern World Awards, where we put our official stamp of approval on 25 objects that have delighted us over the past year.
- The 10 finalists in New York's CityRacks Design Competition have been announced—and more importantly, prototypes of their designs installed on the streets of 4 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn,…
- On Thursday, the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum announced the winners of its 11th annual National Design Awards.
- The votes are in! With your help, we have selected five finalists chosen from over 900 entries.