8 Ways to Design A Cocktail Hour
- In our September issue, we visited the Borrego Springs, California, home of Doug and Stacey Chapman Paton.
- A storied 1980 party house enters a mellower chapter of intimate gatherings filled with canapés, crooners, and cocktails.
- From Eric Ripert’s favorite fish dish to the infamous cocktails of Borrego Springs, we share some of the best recipes from our archives.
- Need a proper, grown-up bar setup for entertaining friends?
Fancy a drink with the help of these eight modern barware designs sure to delight. Cheers to drinking in style!
- We love a challenge and we're here to prove that hosting a holiday cocktail party in a small space is not only doable but can be totally chic as well.
Scroogedriver, anyone? Let guests show off their shaking skills by concocting holiday cocktails.
- When you make a good meal, you want to share it (or at least keep the recipe on file for future dinner parties).