6 Dwell Recipes for Modern Entertaining
- In our September issue, we visited the Borrego Springs, California, home of Doug and Stacey Chapman Paton.
- From editor-approved tabletop vignettes to homeowners' best cocktail recipes, here's a toast to design under the influence.
To celebrate Dwell's March Interior Design issue we welcome you to an evening with renowned Le Bernardin chef Eric Ripert at the Poggenpohl showroom Monday, February 25 at 6 p.m.. Ripert delves into how a professional chef approaches the process of creating his own custom kitchen. Dwell Editor-in-Chief Amanda Dameron and Chef Ripert will discuss his collaborative effort with acclaimed kitchen manufacturer Poggenpohl to create a customized home kitchen perfectly suited to his entertaining needs. Meet Ripert, hear his expert tips (which luckily are easy to employ) and sample his Cod Basquaise recipe featured on dwell.com.
- For our March Interiors issue, we had the rare chance to see what the private kitchen of a top chef looks like.
- Need a proper, grown-up bar setup for entertaining friends?
- We can learn a thing or two from foodies about kitchen design, as the following modern Dwell kitchen-centric homes—the stuff that culinary dreams are made of—so elegantly prove.
- A storied 1980 party house enters a mellower chapter of intimate gatherings filled with canapés, crooners, and cocktails.
- Photographer duo JUCO represents the collaborative work of Julia Galdo and Cody Cloud.