5 San Francisco Restaurants Worth Checking Out
+ Read Article
Whether it’s a nightclub in the Tenderloin or a bakery in the Outer Sunset, the aesthetics of these five City by the Bay eateries are as much of a draw as the food itself. Click to check out five of our favorite San Francisco restaurants!
Showing image @current of @total
- The rustic wooden interior of Outerlands is as much of a draw to the celebrated Outer Sunset eatery as its famous loaves of bread, which are baked in-house, daily.
- As much as we dine out for tasty treats, a restaurant’s atmosphere is at least half of the fun; we share some of our favorite designs here.
- For the sixth year, AIA Los Angeles's Restaurant Design Awards will be announced at Dwell on Design.
- San Francisco is where west first met east so it makes sense that Hong Kong designer Kinney Chan’s first US project, here in the city by the Bay, is an Asian-inspired bar and restaurant.
- For those that love salt in the air and sand in their hair, these seven shops and homes from the Dwell archives should have you busting out the wet suits and boards.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Daniel Patterson is the owner and executive chef of Coi Restaurant in San Francisco.
- The American Institute of Architects Los Angeles (AIA|LA) has announced the top nominees for the 9th-annual Restaurant Design Awards, held at Dwell on Design.