5 San Francisco Restaurants Worth Checking Out
- The rustic wooden interior of Outerlands is as much of a draw to the celebrated Outer Sunset eatery as its famous loaves of bread, which are baked in-house, daily.
- For the sixth year, AIA Los Angeles's Restaurant Design Awards will be announced at Dwell on Design.
- Whether sleek and finished or rustic and aged there is something so romantic about exposed beams.
- As much as we dine out for tasty treats, a restaurant’s atmosphere is at least half of the fun; we share some of our favorite designs here.
- Last week, I attended "Public Eateries: A Conversation on Designing Restaurants in the Era of Food," an event with a slightly nonsensical name (who knew we were in "the era of…
- San Francisco is where west first met east so it makes sense that Hong Kong designer Kinney Chan’s first US project, here in the city by the Bay, is an Asian-inspired bar and restaurant.
- Daniel Patterson is the owner and executive chef of Coi Restaurant in San Francisco.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.