5 Rad Restaurant Designs
- In our series, Coffee Break, Dwell editors travel far and wide to cover some of the most well designed coffee shops in the land.
- Have your cake and eat it (in a well-designed space), too!
- For the sixth year, AIA Los Angeles's Restaurant Design Awards will be announced at Dwell on Design.
- What's the secret recipe for an unforgettable dining experience?
- Located in the Östermalm neighborhood of Stockholm, Cafe Foam channels "Spanish temperament with Scandinavian cool," according to its designers, local firm Note.
- Architecture and food are both best when experienced first-hand, so what better way is there to celebrate the restaurant designs of CCS Architecture than by joining in on an eating tour with the…
- Situated on the 62nd floor of Moscow's Federatsia Building, the Sixty Restaurant and Bar, which shares a space with Sushibaba Sushi Bar, offers what many would call the best view of the city.
- Established in 2009, Robin Standefer and Stephen Alesch of Roman and Williams has been churning out tenacious restaurant designs in The Big Apple and beyond.