- Whether it's using space smartly for a small home or adding design elements that elevate a hallway to living-room level, here are eight ways to honor the arteries of the home.
- Hour-long commutes. Flaky public transportation. The congestion of crowds. It's no wonder many folk choose to work from home these days.
- The late architect David Boone was always one to take his work home with him—he just kept it in the home’s office.
- Boston's rich history is potently infused into its dense, bustling neighborhoods, where the same brick walls that once contained cobbler shops now house Internet startups.
- While in Italy checking out the latest in tiles at Cersaie in Bologna, we took a day to train over to Venice and roam the waterways and were given the opportunity to visit the only foundry in the…
- Brotherly love takes many forms; in the case of Rob and Eric Brill, it’s a shared passion for modernism.
- In the heart of Atlanta, Shawn Moseley worked closely with designer Scott Ball to design and build his new house not ten minutes from downtown.