7 Modern Designs Featuring Exposed Beams
- In an industrial loft just off Rose Avenue in Venice Beach—where creative shops, innovative restaurants, juice bars and trendy yoga studios abound—is a co-working space called Number Five.
- At the start of the new year we all have grand intentions. Often, one of them is to finally get more organized.
- Mezzanines are, by definition, in-between spaces—neither here, nor there; neither upstairs nor down. But mezzanines needn't be wasted space.
- Often, the interiors of houses in Venice, California, are as free-spirited as the exteriors. Here are 7 from our archives that will remind you to embrace your inner bohemian.
- San Francisco–based co-working outfit Makeshift Society has its sights set on a Brooklyn outpost.
- On the edge of the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Rancho Encantado is a modernist hideaway tucked within New Mexico’s Tesuque Valley.
- For most homeowners, the goal of renovating is to transform an existing space into an idealized domicile.
- From snaking pendants to antique geometric wire frames, these five lighting pieces illuminate their spaces in modern style.