Dwell A&D Conference: Today’s Affluent Client
Attend lunch and a CEU seminar with Dwell Media's President and learn about today's affluent client.
Architects, designers and industry professionals are invited to a lunch and CEU seminar with Michela O'Connor Abrams of Dwell Media.
Ms. Abrams's seminar will focus on marketing and branding to upscale clients and prospects and will present results gleaned from Dwell Insights Group on the New Face of Affluence study completed in May 2011. Abrams has presented this seminar in 14 major markets around the country, receiving rave reviews from architect and designer attendees.
Make sure you don't miss this important update with key new information for architects and designers, including:
- Who are the affluent clients of today and how are they different from affluent clients in the past?
- What is the most prevalent issue occupying their minds?
- What areas have dramatically declined in importance in the last year?
- What are their thoughts about luxury and environmental responsibility?
- Learn how they’re moving away from showy displays of wealth and what they prefer instead.
- How much do they use and rely on social media, mobile apps and blogs?
- What brands are they proud to use and own?
- How can you leverage this information, create value and ensure success for your firm?
Click the link below to learn more and to register! Tickets are $99.