2012 Architecture in the City Festival
The 2012 Architecture in the City Festival is currently underway in San Francisco. Througout the month of September, a series of lectures, walking tours, exhibitions, film screenings cover a wealth of topics under the theme "Design: It's About Time." Some 40 events are being held and here's what we think will be most interesting (you can also view the complete calendar here):
- San Francisco Living Home Tours, September 15–16
- Design: It's About Time lecture moderated by Deputy Editor Aaron Britt, September 18, 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- Heath Ceramics San Francisco Tile Factory and Showroom tour, September 21, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Yellow Building tour, September 24, 3:00–5:00 p.m.
- Closing Night Party, September 27, 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- Urban Agriculture in Unlikely Places walking tour, September 29
- Mid-century Modern in Diamond Heights walking tour, September 29