Winners of the Inside 2013 Design Competition
@current / @total
M+D+F 2009 is a juried exhibition of innovative furniture by emerging designers in the San Francisco area. Organized by the DWR Potrero Studio and juried by Derek Chen of Council Design, Peter Stathis, designer of the Tube Top and Link Lamps for Pablo Pardo, and Sarah Rich, Editor of Dwell, M+D+F provides an opportunity for peer, public and professional recognition for up-and-coming designers and firms. Stop by the Studio tonight to celebrate the winning entries.
- This was a tough one! After much deliberation, our judges are excited to announce the grand-prize winner of the Coolcapitals Cool Case competition.
- The competition was stiff for Round Two of Color Me Impressed, our design competition centered around color theory. The submission that impressed us best was...
- In 2005, the AIA New York launched the New Practices program to showcase promising new and emerging architectural firms.
- Each January, the American Institute of Architects awards its annual Honor Awards to the top designs in architecture, interior architecture, and regional and urban design.
- San Francisco is a hotspot for incredible architecture—and this past year was no exception.
- In a unanimous decision by the jury for the international competition to design Tallinn's new City Hall, the entry from Danish firm Bjarke Ingels Group was awarded first place.
- Of note this week in New York was the announcement of the finalists in the Young Architects Program, the competition that challenges emerging firms to design the interior courtyard of MOMA's edgy…