U.S. Pavilion Pushes Boundaries of the Venice Architecture Biennale
- 100 drawings by Daniel Libeskind, screen-printed on glass panels, fill the Venice Pavilion.
- The US curators for the 2014 Venice Architecture Biennale were announced this week, and the group includes several visionaries from Dwell issues past.
- An uncannily simple white cube gallery space wrapped in black granite comes to the Australian pavilion of the Venice Architecture Biennale.
- The theme for the 13th Venice Biennale as defined by David Chipperfield is Common Ground.
- The 2012 Venice Biennale is currently taking place until September 25th. Earlier in the week, we shared a recap of the event and here we bring you more photos from the exhibition.
- Crane.tv, the excellent video magazine focusing on design and contemporary culture, has teamed up with Port, the best men's mag out of the UK, to produce this great look at the British pavilion at…
- As promised, here is the second part of our grand tour through the national pavilions at the 2010 Venice Biennale.
- Alvar Aalto’s Finnish Pavilion for the Venice Biennale, originally designed as a temporary demountable structure, was built in 1956 and stayed solidly in a place for nearly 56 years until last…