Pop!Tech is a big-ideas conference in a small Maine town that brings together leaders and innovators from science, tech, education, and entertainment for a three-day conversation among 600 people. This year's central theme was "Brilliant Accidents, Necessary Failures, and Improbable Breakthroughs."
@current / @total
- Greening Los Angeles has long been Andy Lipkis’s dream. Greening his nonprofit’s Hollywood Hills campus is now a reality.
- The feel-good story: The first six houses funded by Brad Pitt's Make It Right Foundation have been completed in the Lower Ninth Ward of New Orleans.
- To complement our July/August issue's Smart Home product package, we've programmed a series of panels that cover the latest innovations in home tech.
- In case you missed Dwell's July/August issue, there's another chance to peep technology for the home of the future, thanks to a PSFK exhibition in New York City.
- Dwell on Design is proud to host Architecture for Humanity's Design Open Mic on the Design Innovation Stage this year.
- Korea is a known hub for high-tech design, and it's increasingly a hotspot for innovation among young designers learning their trade in a gadget-loving place.
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, which probably isn't an issue when the glass house is a commune.
- Later this month, the second annual Greener Gadgets Conference will take place in New York City, promising as always to convene innovative design thinkers around solutions for more sustainable…