Mobile App We Love: Instagram
+ Read Article
Join Instagram launching co-founders Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom for a #Nofilter conversation this Thursday at the Castro Theatre in San Francisco, California. What to expect? Their recent $1 billion dollar acquisition by Facebook, controversial policy-change announcement back in December, and perhaps what's next for the two. Riding the same wavelength, we've gathered up a few of our favorite Instagram picks that our editors snapped around the world. And be sure to follow us here!
Showing image @current of @total
- One of the best ways to keep tabs on what we're working on here at Dwell is to follow @dwellmagazine on Instagram.
- The term Tesseract was coined in the 19th century by science fiction writer Charles Howard Hinton to describe the 4-dimensional, convex-sided geometric form related to a cube.
- My fourth and final day in Mexico City was a real treat: the perfect blend of making a few new friends and finally clapping eyes on a building that feels like an old pal.
- We went down an Internet rabbit hole and unearthed Google Doodles—what the tech company dubs its illustrated logos that "celebrate holidays, anniversaries, and the lives of famous artists, pioneers,…
- From Luis Barragán's Mexico City residence to the Alvar Aalto House in Helsinki, we share ten architects' dwellings that are now museums.
- When I interviewed Design Miami co-founder Ambra Medda before the show, she told me that she was most excited about a display of Mexican design pieces, ranging from mid-century to the present,…
- A tongue-in-cheek design guide, the world's first biodegradable water filter, a concrete camera DIY tutorial, Instagrams of North Korea, and more. Welcome to this week's Friday Finds! Happy Friday!
- Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest. Instagram. However you use social media, Dwell has something for you.