Graphic Designer Richard Hollis at NYC Artists Space
- Graphic design rarely gets better than when it's put to music and put through a screen. And few create concert posters better than Jason Munn.
- In an upcoming MoMA exhibition called Impressions from South Africa, 1965 to Now, nearly 100 prints, posters, books, and wall stencils will be on view—many for the first time in the…
- The editors share lots of visual inspiration this week, from contemporary Polish poster galleries to a 1970s video flashback courtesy of Sesame Street and Philip Glass.
- The first installment in our Tumblr of the Week series focuses on the site Budapest Poster Gallery, a collection ranging from politically charged propaganda to movie promotions to advertising.
- Yesterday I was utterly knocked out at the press preview for SFMOMA's new show "Rineke Dijkstra: Retrospective." I'd seen the Dutch photographer's work before in dribs and drabs, but…
- Despite a rainy downpour, crowds of art fans, press, and art buyers ventured to Randall’s Island in New York City yesterday for the Frieze Art Fair.
- Earlier this week I attended the press preview for "How Wine Became Modern," opening at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art on Saturday, November 20.
- You might consider New Jersey the Edsel of the mid-Atlantic, but illustrator Michael Mulvey is a proud son of the Garden State and he wants to do Jersey proud with this poster, t-shirts and set of…