Dutch Design Week 2012, Pt. 1
- Over 180,000 people are expected to attend Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven and the momentum is building to get a glimpse of works introduced by the Netherlands' top designers. This event…
- During Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven—The Netherlands' creative nexus—we had the chance to see firsthand what conceptual thinkers, designers, and artists are working on.
- Our editors' picks from Milan's annual design week, including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fairground and the design districts around town.
- I ventured to Stephen Burks' "Man Made" exhibit a few days after returning home to New York City from a trip to India.
Each year in October Dutch Design Week is organized by Design Platform Eindhoven (DPE). DPE is a professional organization that, supported by the Eindhoven Design community, seeks to develop a stimulating and dynamic design climate in all cultural, social and economic domains in the region of Eindhoven. To that end, DPE organizes events, conferences, lectures and workshops based on three major dimensions: cultural stimulation, social cohesion and economic enhancement.
- On opening night of Dwell on Design 2014 in Los Angeles, American industrial designer
- If you find yourself in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, next week—or even Belgium, Denmark, or northern Germany—hie thee to Dutch Design Week.
From October 17 through October 25 2009, Eindhoven presents the 8th edition of Dutch Design Week, the largest design event in the Netherlands. Around 1500 designers from home and abroad will show their work in more than 60 locations all over the city of Eindhoven from design disciplines such as industrial design, concept design, graphic design, textile & fashion, spatial design, fooddesign and design management & trends. Visitors will be given insight into the entire development process from concept to product in various disciplines ranging from industrial design to applied arts.