Buy a Piece of Ettore Sottsass Apartment at Christie's
- Chicago-based auction house Wright is well-regarded for its 20th-century furniture sales—and for discoveries of underrated modern craft.
- Original Ettore Sottsass furniture and accessories that were custom designed and built for the late tech pioneer Max Palevsky will hit the auction block March 6th at LA Modern.
- The first comprehensive survey of Andy Warhol's oeuvre, this extensive homage to Warhol spans his early days as an illustrator to some of his best-known works like Marilyn and Mao.
- "Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 1970-1990," on view at London’s Victoria & Albert Museum through January 15th 2012, is the first major exhibition to take a long, hard look at…
- For the last several years, designers have been toying with a distinctly un-minimalist vision of product design.
- While the United States is leaps and bounds behind Europe when it comes to publicly funding the arts and design, the city of Denver and Yes Please More are doing their best to encourage creative…
- In a city filled with culinary hotspots, Charleston's Husk is in a class of its own.
"The brutal shape and bright pink of these vases remind me of Ettore Sottsass, a designer whom I've been a fan of since I was a kid growing up in Ashburnham, Massachusetts."—Designer Charles De Lisle.