2013 Architecture and Design Film Festival Highlights
+ Read Article
Part of New York's architecture month, this year's Architecture and Design Film Festival will feature 25 shorts and features spanning topics from the historic to the contemporary, urban planning to profiles. We took a look at the line-up and share five films were eager to watch. Tickets go on sale October 1 and the festival runs October 16–20.
@current / @total
- We are sad to report that the visionary Italian architect, urban planner, and sustainability advocate died today at the age of 93.
- The 2012 Venice Biennale is currently taking place until September 25th. Earlier in the week, we shared a recap of the event and here we bring you more photos from the exhibition.
- In January 2008, Emily Pilloton founded Project H Design in an effort to "turn criticism into action" by connecting socially minded designers with the communities in need of their…
- As we began dispersing for the holidays—heading our separate ways to SoCal and all the way to the Carribean—we take a look back at the best of what we saw worldwide in 2010.
- We recap 2013's top headlines related to design and architecture.
- From tents to trailers, we take a look at homes that push the boundaries of traditional architecture.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- From Breuer's dorm furniture to a forgotten mid-century airport in Newfoundland, we draw from the Dwell archives of oldie but goodie design content.