2013 Architecture and Design Film Festival Highlights
Part of New York's architecture month, this year's Architecture and Design Film Festival will feature 25 shorts and features spanning topics from the historic to the contemporary, urban planning to profiles. We took a look at the line-up and share five films were eager to watch. Tickets go on sale October 1 and the festival runs October 16–20.
@current / @total
- The 2012 Venice Biennale is currently taking place until September 25th. Earlier in the week, we shared a recap of the event and here we bring you more photos from the exhibition.
- We are sad to report that the visionary Italian architect, urban planner, and sustainability advocate died today at the age of 93.
- I saw Atom Egoyan's new film Chloe this weekend, and though it was something of a stinker (only those deeply committed to watching Amanda Seyfried undress and Liam Neeson glower are advised to…
- From Breuer's dorm furniture to a forgotten mid-century airport in Newfoundland, we draw from the Dwell archives of oldie but goodie design content.
- From tents to trailers, we take a look at homes that push the boundaries of traditional architecture.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- We screened it at Dwell on Design this year and I was part of another screening last month here for the San Francisco AIA's Architecture and the City festival, but now you can watch A Necessary…
- As we began dispersing for the holidays—heading our separate ways to SoCal and all the way to the Carribean—we take a look back at the best of what we saw worldwide in 2010.