Small Spaces at Dwell on Design
@current / @total
- At Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, June 20-22, a variety of onstage talks will explore an expanded notion of design that includes users of all abilities.
- At an expanded 23,000 square feet, Dwell Outdoor promises to be a hub for all things green and prefab during Dwell on Design, taking place June 20-22, 2014, in Los Angeles.
- In tandem with Design Miami/Basel this June, Paris Galerie Patrick Seguin will present a prototype of Jean Prouvé’s Maison des Jours Meilleurs (Better Days House).
- On Friday, June 21, we presented our third-annual Dwell on Design Awards, in which we handed out custom-made awards designed by Dwell creative director Alejandro Chavetta and the San Francisco design…
Simultaneously sculptural and pragmatic, the undulating form of the W’s molded plywood is both pleasing and useful. It’s compact enough for small spaces, though you may be loath to cover up the figurative grain pattern of the walnut with your magazines.
- The world is shrinking, dear readers, and it doesn't show any signs of stopping.
- This year, at almost every stall at Eurocucina we felt at home, noticing a serious trend in kitchens and living rooms coming together.
- In honor of our just having landed at Design Week Mexico, Dwell presents a few of our favorite modern houses in the country.