Pavilions and Installations at Dwell on Design 2014
- Frequent Dwell contributor and all-around sharp design writer Mark Lamster has a bang-up story in The Architect right now about the rise of Woodbury University, a young architecture school in Los…
- The 2012 Venice Biennale is currently taking place until September 25th. Earlier in the week, we shared a recap of the event and here we bring you more photos from the exhibition.
- The Modern Family program at Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, June 20-22, ranges from thoughtful onstage conversations to a Dwell-curated pavilion on the show floor.
- Jenny Wu, a partner at Oyler Wu Collaborative, documents the process from design through fabrication of their latest installation, Screenplay, to be featured at the upcoming Dwell on Design…
- Matthew Silva’s documentary on New York's World's Fair Pavilion is focused on getting a forgotten modernist structure restored.
- The 13th Venice Architecture Biennale, directed by David Chipperfield and titled Common Ground, closed on 25th November 2012, attracting 178,000 visitors.
- This year's Dwell on Design in Los Angeles featured four Dwell-curated pavilions, a wide range of onstage speakers, the first-ever Dwell Store Pop-Up, and much more. Couldn't make it to L.A.?
- The concept of each country showing their best colors at the Venice Biennale began from 1895, in the same spirit of nationalism (or chauvinism) of the World's Fair.