Norway Represents at 2013 Dwell on Design
- Highlights from the products, furniture, and lighting at Dwell on Design 2013, handpicked by Dwell editors.
- One of the best booths at ICFF this year (see a bunch more roundups onsite and offsite here) was the insidenorway set-up featuring prototypes from young Norwegian designers, all curated by Paul…
Sunday is a wall light and shelf in-one. It is lit by using either a bulb or a candle. This petite design object was created by Frost Produkt after being invited by the Norwegian design magazine, Design Interiør, to create a lamp within the timeframe of a week.
- Jonas R. Stokke and Øystein Austad met in a portfolio review at the Oslo School of Architecture in 2004 and have worked together ever since.
- Every summer, Dwell on Design hosts regional, national, and international designers who show off their wares and demonstrate their unique processes.
- The sheer size of the Dwell on Design showroom floor could be overwhelming, if it weren’t broken down into manageable sections.
- Consult our guide to the most happening design events and installations during ICFF 2014, including related fairs like WantedDesign, Sight Unseen OFFSITE, and IntroNY.
- This week we're digging deep into our favorites objets de design spotted at the 2012 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York, from satellite events to the show floor at Javits Center.