The Modern Family Zone
The Modern Family Zone was a respite for Dwell on Design attendees with young children, with all manner of cool and stylish coloring, playing and resting opportunities. My six-year-old tried everything, with her favorites being the Tatolino and Gregg Fleishman’s awesome M-4 Playgoda.
@current / @total
- The Modern Family Zone was once again a hoppin’ spot for the young visitors of Dwell on Design, with cool, eco-friendly and innovative furniture and playthings.
- With considering the ever-expanding children's market in the modern design realm, the plethora of visitors, tiny people, and exhibitors at The Modern Family Zone at Dwell on Design was not surprising…
- Among floors and floors of showrooms and design exhibits at Las Vegas's World Design Market, we scouted the best in kids' furniture on view at Las Vegas Market's Vegas Kids showcase.
- The Modern Family Zone on the Dwell on Design exhibition floor was transformed into a lively playground this past weekend. Parents and children alike were frolicking in the playhouse, romping…
- Following the interventions of architect Matthew Baird and interior designer Janet Liles, Mo Ogrodnik’s apartment, which she shares with her husband and two children, is a resonant…
- Each year, one of the most popular parts of the Dwell on Design show floor is the Modern Lifestyle zone.
- This year, skip the relentless rows of big-name toy stores and check out Dwell's selection of fun holiday gifts for the mini modernists on your list.
- For a youthful perspective on design's playful potential, look no farther than this slideshow. These five rooms put the fun back in functional.