Method Homes Prefab and jcpenney
@current / @total
- We could not be more thrilled to welcome Michael Graves, one of America's most eminent architects and designers, to the Dwell on Design stage as for our keynote address.
- With lines from Jonathan Adler, Michael Graves, and Sir Terence Conran, jcpenney’s new home collection includes modern interpretations of everyday items, from sofas to TV cabinets and floor lamps to…
- Donald Strum, principal of product design at Michael Graves Design Group, drew a standing-room-only crowd at the Business of Design Stage on Friday, June 21, at Dwell on Design.
- Though I've become quite fond of them, I don't quite know what to make of Jonathan Adler's pair of tabletop cetaceans.
- Last week, JCPenney (now known as JCP) launched several collaborative home collections from renowned designers.
Dwell on Design (DOD), June 21-23, 2013 is America's largest modern design event attracting more than 30,000 attendees during Dwell Design Week in Los Angeles, CA (June 14-23, 2013). The event, held at the Los Angeles Convention Center and produced by Dwell magazine, showcases new design ideas, products, and services in conjunction with world-class design speakers, exhibitions, & home tours. More than 400+ national and international exhibitors across all home design categories participate and over 200+ design leaders will present this year including distinguished keynote speaker Michael Graves. Participating organizations include the Getty Conservation Institute, MOCA, A+D Museum, Hammer Museum, & Architecture for Humanity. Dwell on Design’s partner this year is The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID). The Presenting Auto sponsor is The Lincoln Motor Company, and the Dwell Design Partner is jcpenney.
- A perennial subject at Dwell on Design, prefab housing takes the show floor by storm this year.
- Calling all Upper West Siders: no longer any need to travel to Soho, the village or the Upper East Side to pay a visit to Jonathan Adler.