Highlights from Dwell on Design 2012
You may have already spied our show floor recaps of Modern Lifestyle, Furniture and Accessories, Kitchen and Bath, and perennial favorite Dwell Outdoor, but here we share our greatest hits from Dwell on Design 2012. From June 22–24, over 27,000 people took to the L.A. Convention center in droves to see the scores of exhibitors, test out the latest furniture and gadgets, listen in on talks by design and thought leaders, and view live demonstrations (and that's not counting the 3,000 people who participated in Dwell Design Week events, like our home tours and showroom talks). Click through our slideshow for a snippet of Dwell on Design 2012.
@current / @total
- We're off to the races at the fifth-annual Dwell on Design conference, currently underway at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- This year's Dwell on Design exhibitors presented an impressive array of goods ranging from kitchen and bath, furniture and accessories, outdoor, and lighting products.
- At this year's Dwell on Design, catch Laguna Beach-based Cerno, a young company that specializes in eco-friendly lighting.
- Highlights from the products, furniture, and lighting at Dwell on Design 2013, handpicked by Dwell editors.
- The Dwell on Design Awards recognize outstanding exhibitors and booths across the show floor. Click through the slideshow for highlights from the ceremony.
- Designer and builder Damian Velasquez of Albuquerque, New Mexico, is exhibiting his all-metal outdoor furniture line, Half13, at booth #1011 on the Dwell on Design show floor.
- This year's Dwell on Design had some tricks up its sleeve in the form of several oversized booths touting interactive demonstrations from young designers.
- Stephen Shoup is the kind of person to see potential in things that others might miss.