Green Design at Dwell on Design
Sustainability is no hindrance to great design. At Dwell on Design, happening June 20-22 in Los Angeles, trailblazing architects, designers, and thinkers from the U.S. and beyond will take to the stage to discuss their latest green buildings, products, and philosophies.
@current / @total
- On the last day of Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, onstage talks will spotlight renowned mid-century architects, question knockoffs, and offer design strategies for neurological challenges.
- This year's Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, taking place June 20-22, 2014, will feature fascinating speakers from throughout the design world, Dwell-curated pavilions, the first-ever Dwell Store…
- This year's Dwell on Design in Los Angeles featured four Dwell-curated pavilions, a wide range of onstage speakers, the first-ever Dwell Store Pop-Up, and much more. Couldn't make it to L.A.?
- Lance Hosey, co-author of the 2007 book Women in Green: Voices of Sustainable Design, led a panel at the South by Southwest Eco Conference in Austin last week with four women who are innovators…
- Urban design, from zero-energy housing to micro-living, will be explored onstage during Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, taking place June 20-22. Click through the slideshow for what to expect.
- Compact spaces have caused us to rethink the way we live. Most people will find at least one small space in their condo or home that requires the help of intelligent design.
- The Modern Family program at Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, June 20-22, ranges from thoughtful onstage conversations to a Dwell-curated pavilion on the show floor.
- You've spotted work from these architects and designers in the pages our magazine. If you couldn't get enough the first time around, catch these discussions happening at Dwell on Design.