Furniture Focus: Dwell on Design 2013
+ Read Article
Every summer, Dwell on Design hosts regional, national, and international designers who show off their wares and demonstrate their unique processes. In June 2013, we'll showcase home goods and furniture from Europe, Scandinavia, New Zealand, the States and beyond—a few examples of which we'd like to share here. Tickets and information can be found here.
@current / @total
- Jonas R. Stokke and Øystein Austad met in a portfolio review at the Oslo School of Architecture in 2004 and have worked together ever since.
- Highlights from the products, furniture, and lighting at Dwell on Design 2013, handpicked by Dwell editors.
- On Thursday, November 10th, I'll be sitting down for a chat with Alexander T. Williams, one of the forces behind the exciting industrial design firm Rich Brilliant Willing.
- At this year's Dwell on Design, catch Laguna Beach-based Cerno, a young company that specializes in eco-friendly lighting.
- Insidenorway brings an array of top-notch Norwegian design the LA Convention Center for Dwell on Design. Plus, win a blanket from Mandal Veveri or Røros Tweed!
- Continuing our in-depth look at some of our favorite emerging designers around the world—read more about them in our May 2012 roundup here!—here are some additional products that…
- When Senior Editor Aaron Britt was at Design Miami in December, he met the three RISD chaps behind the young industrial design firm Rich Brilliant Willing.
- The Geo Vacuum Flask from Normann Copenhagen wins Red Dot “Best of the Best” award.