From the Floor: Asia Now Exhibition
Last year at Dwell on Design our pals at Italian website designboom curated the wonderful show Kitchen Ecology. This year they’re back with a passel of new domestic products from all over Asia. The latest modern housewares from Iran to Singapore are on display, and I had a wander through the exhibit to call out a few of my favorites.
@current / @total
- Each year at Dwell on Design we trust the animal-like instincts of designboom to seek out and deliver the best contemporary design from around the planet.
- Each spring, New York Design Week gets bigger and better thanks in part to an ever-expanding roster at ICFF (more on that here) as well as the dedication of several local organizations presenting…
- The bad news, folks, is that it's still winter. The good news?
- We recently featured The Vintage Bazaar as the Design Finder in our October Made in the USA issue.
- Welcome to my third and final installment of highlights from Maison & Objet 2011. You can find the first two here and here.
- There's an epic amount to be browsed through on the Dwell on Design show floor this year, and we're all having a blast checking out the booths at the LA Convention Center.
- It takes an army of staff, editors, photographers, builders, and volunteers to pull of Dwell on Design each year.
- One of the most exciting perks of being lucky enough to attend Italy's Salone Internazionale del Mobile, also known as the Milan Furniture Fair, is having the opportunity to get a glimpse of…