Dwell Los Angeles Home Tours Day #2 Preview: East Side and Downtown
We visit five more modern homes on day two of the Dwell L.A. Home Tours, Saturday, June 22, this time exploring the east side and downtown, from the boroughs of Silver Lake and Glendale to downtown L.A.’s historic core, around the corner from the hustle and bustle of Dwell on Design 2013.
@current / @total
- The cover story on our June furniture issue details the Los Feliz residence of actors Adam Jones and Jayma Mays.
- On a corner lot atop Melrose Hill, the slight rise in elevation just east of the Larchmont Village neighborhood in Los Angeles, the Ridgewood Residence glows like a lantern.
- Want to see your work in print—or pixels? It's all in the pitch.
- We always like to end Dwell on Design on a high note and as we all know, most high notes in life include food.
- Atwater Village lies between the Los Angeles River to the west and Glendale to the north and east.
- Representing the architectural eclecticism of L.A.’s west side, the five homes selected for day one of the Dwell Los Angeles Home Tours, to be held on Saturday, June 15, include both midcentury and…
- Imagine a massive green community running through the heart of Los Angeles where research labs and small businesses exist side-by-side with design-focused companies manufacturing everything from…
- Don't leave the kids at home when you head downtown to Dwell on Design this weekend!