Dwell on Design 2013: Kitchen and Bath
- In the Kitchen and Bath zone at Dwell on Design, exhibitors showed us new ways to think about cooking, baking, grilling, dining, bathing, and more.
- This weekend, an estimated 35,000 designers, manufacturers, retailers, and press descended on Chicago's McCormick Place Convention Center to see the latest, greatest, and greenest in kitchen and…
- This week Associate Editor Miyoko Ohtake made it through the rain that's drenching the West Coast and to Las Vegas for the 2010 International Builders' Show.
- In the Windy City, a custom walnut slide offers a playful way for a small family of four to glide down to the basement.
- This week, we headed to the annual Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (more commonly referred to as KBIS, pronouced "k-biz") in Las Vegas, Nevada, to check in with favorite manufacturers and…
Knobs continue to be the big issue with cooktops. Miele’s six-burner model offers the preferable control panel on the side—but who really needs six burners? We like that Miele offers a host of design options—from finishes to burner-grate styles (round or linear) to knob color—and the automatic reignition and shut-off ensures safety.
- The 100K House in our April issue is a paragon of inexpensive, green design.
Looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, but don't have the patience to sift through endless pages of inventory online? Get your feet wet with this quick collection of Kohler fixtures and accessories, from faucets to sinks.