Dwell on Design 2012: Furniture and Accessories
This year's Dwell on Design had some tricks up its sleeve in the form of several oversized booths touting interactive demonstrations from young designers. (Here's to you, Swiss Design Prize, Art Center College of Design, and Quench Design!) Click through our slideshow for some of those highlights, plus our picks for favorite pieces from the Furniture & Accessories section.
@current / @total
- This year's Dwell on Design exhibitors presented an impressive array of goods ranging from kitchen and bath, furniture and accessories, outdoor, and lighting products.
- It takes an army of staff, editors, photographers, builders, and volunteers to pull of Dwell on Design each year.
- You may have already spied our show floor recaps of Modern Lifestyle, Furniture and Accessories, Kitchen and Bath, and perennial favorite Dwell Outdoor, but here we share our greatest hits from…
- Each spring, New York Design Week gets bigger and better thanks in part to an ever-expanding roster at ICFF (more on that here) as well as the dedication of several local organizations presenting…
- Though there are hundreds of exhibitors at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), a select few were called out for their exceptional wares by a panel of judges who name the Editors'…
- What better place for Dwell to host our SXSW Eco party than a prefab pop up at the design complex of the woman who founded the Austin Modern Home Tour?
- The international presence at Dwell on Design has grown exponentially since the show began in 2006.
- At this year's Dwell on Design, catch Laguna Beach-based Cerno, a young company that specializes in eco-friendly lighting.