Donald Strum: Behind Great Product Design
@current / @total
- With lines from Jonathan Adler, Michael Graves, and Sir Terence Conran, jcpenney’s new home collection includes modern interpretations of everyday items, from sofas to TV cabinets and floor lamps to…
- As usual, prefab homes abound on the show floor at Dwell on Design.
Designed by Michael Graves for Alessi in 1985, this water kettle is Alessi's best-selling item.
Michael Graves, world-renowned and award winning architect and designer, creates buildings and products that foster well-being and contribute to the quality of life for all of us. This stainless steel tea pot has convenient flip top whistle that spins and a soft touch stay cool handle.
- We could not be more thrilled to welcome Michael Graves, one of America's most eminent architects and designers, to the Dwell on Design stage as for our keynote address.
- In addition to being an excellent example of necessity as the mother of invention, Polish designer Martin Žampach's TOAST ONE toaster is a hands-on tour of how a product designer thinks and works.
- Out with the old and in with the new! As we put 2009 to rest and ring in 2010, we take a look at three exhibits from 2009 worth visiting before their doors are closed.
- Last week, JCPenney (now known as JCP) launched several collaborative home collections from renowned designers.