Airbnb Comes Home Preview
@current / @total
- After spending the weekend at the Monterey Design Conference, we have the beautiful coast of central California at top of mind.
Chill your small-volume drinks without diluting the balance of your finest whiskey. These beverage cubes soothe your spirits without scratching your crystal or trapping in flavor. Includes set of 6 natural soapstone beverage cubes plus muslin storage bag. Made in Vermont.
- Taking cues from the flora, fauna, and rocky cliffs of Big Sur, California, Mickey Muennig's brand of organic architecture doesn't stop with the terrain.
- San Francisco–based Airbnb provides a unique hospitality experience for worldly and local travelers alike that allow them to connect to the location and culture of the neighborhood they are visiting.
- Sometimes the only thing getting us through the day is the dream of an escape—from work, from the city, from our day-to-day.
Airbnb cofounder Joe Gebbia takes the stage to discuss how design thinking and a reimagination of the home has made Airbnb one of the most desirable services on the web. As seen at Dwell on Design 2013, Dwell's 3-day festival of design.
- Adrian Jones lived in his top-floor loft in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood for nine years before renovating.