2011 Restaurant Design Awards
For the sixth year, AIA Los Angeles's Restaurant Design Awards will be announced at Dwell on Design. Jurors that include chef Mark Peel, architect Dean Larkin, and writer and publicist Haily Zaki have selected finalists in three categories: restaurant, cafe/bar, and lounge/nightclub. Now it's up to you, dedicated readers and eaters, to vote for your favorites in the People's Choice Awards. Voting closes Monday, June 20 at 12:00 p.m. so don't delay, vote today! The winners will be presented Friday, June 24 as part of the AIA|LA Design Conference at Dwell on Design. You can attend the Restaurant Design Awards ceremony either by purchasing a Dwell Conference Plus ticket or, if you are verified Design Trade, you can purchase the free Design Trade Friday Plus ticket. Register at dwellondesign.com and check out this slideshow of the nominees!
@current / @total
- The American Institute of Architects Los Angeles (AIA|LA) has announced the top nominees for the 9th-annual Restaurant Design Awards, held at Dwell on Design.
The American Institute of Architects' Los Angeles chapter takes the stage to announce the winners of the fifth-annual Restaurant Design Awards. These awards celebrate excellence in the design of restaurants, cafes, bars, lounges, & nightclubs. Further information about the awards is available from AIA Los Angeles.
- Dwell on Design will once again roll out the red carpet for the 9th Annual AIA Los Angeles Restaurant Design Awards, to be held onstage on Saturday, June 22 at 4 pm.
- What's the secret recipe for an unforgettable dining experience?
- We always like to end Dwell on Design on a high note and as we all know, most high notes in life include food.
- At the opposite end of the spectrum from North American big-box stores are the conceptually driven and exquisitely realized retail designs of Masamichi Katayama.
- Each January, the American Institute of Architects awards its annual Honor Awards to the top designs in architecture, interior architecture, and regional and urban design.
- This year's Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, taking place June 20-22, 2014, will feature fascinating speakers from throughout the design world, Dwell-curated pavilions, the first-ever Dwell Store…