7 Lust-Worthy Living Rooms
Ahhh the living room, or should we say the everything room. It's your respite from the world, the place you kick your shoes off and curl up on the couch after a long day, sometimes dinging room, often entertainment room, and even guest room in a pinch. We all want our living rooms to reflect the best of our personal style, after all they are the rooms we really live in, but sometimes we need a little inspiration from others. Here, we've gathered seven of our current favorites to give you some great ideas for your own space.
@current / @total
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Make the living room a central space in your home with loads of colorful accessories and a trapeze or two.
- An innate design sensibility shines through a furniture showroom when the proprietor and her family live upstairs.
- A view-filled waterfront penthouse in Cape Town, South Africa, turns to natural elements for design inspiration.
- A renovated concrete abode in Belgium, Jonathan Adler's quirky Shelter Island beachside retreat, and a British farmhouse are just a few projects in our collection of living rooms that showcase the…
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
- These inspiring white and light-filled homes have captured an atmosphere which breathes minimal modernism at its finest.
- In honor of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, the B&B Italia founder who died on January 25, 2014, at age 87, here are eight homes from Dwell's archives where the influential Italian furniture company's…