Overview

Pintinox S.p.A. is situated in an area known as "Valtrompia" which has always been linked strongly with the metal-working sector. Since the days oh the Ancient Romans, the iron mines and tree-covered mountains for the production of coal, joined by the driving force of the water flowing along the rivers, have favoured the metallurgy industry. In 1929, after the great recession, Giacomo Pinti decided to set up his own businness, opening his first workshop in Lumezzane, where he produced chrome-plated brass cutlery and knives.