'Tis the Season: Red and Green Home Design
- Here at Dwell, we appreciate the simplicity of minimal palettes, but when it comes to playful spaces there is nothing we enjoy more than a color-filled interior.
- Thanks to Matthew Hufft, their envelope-pushing architect and longtime friend, Hannah and Paul Catlett have a new home in southwestern Missouri that’s a fresh, unconventional take on the…
- Like a little chapel on the prairie, architect Jean-Baptiste Barache’s simply elegant retreat in the tiny Normandy town of Auvillier is a modern play on centuries-old forms and technology.
- Not shying away from a bright wash of color or a vibrant coat of paint, these seven kaleidoscopic homes are sure to cure you from the winter blues.
- This year, Pantone announced that Emerald is its color of 2013. In honor of the verdant and vibrant color, we've collected a handful of projects that'll make you green with envy.
- Two years ago architect Chad Everhart came across an old farmhouse near Boone, North Carolina.
- From a warm slab countertop to a modern dining table and chairs, we love homes that customize their interiors with walnut accents.
- They haven’t always been in design favor, but throw pillows, when done right, can add warmth, color, and texture to a room like nothing else can. Six designers show us how.