A Tale of Two Houses
- From Stuttgart, Germany to Iwaki City, Japan, we take a look at 15 of the most extraordinarily-designed libraries.
- The Media Lab at MIT is an unmatched incubator of unlikely partnerships -- where academia and industry hold hands, and where art and technology are inseparable.
- A flat renovated by a pair of fashion insiders breathes new life into architect Moshe Safdie's iconic Habitat '67 building.
This stool might look like a simple stump, but it's actually a steel version of the real deal. Available in different heights and colors, collect them all for a full forest effect in your living room.
- The next post in our series dedicated to eradicating clutter focuses squarely on the home office, where simple storage and design solutions promise to help you dump those extra papers and think…
- Earlier this week, I spent two days in Phoenix, reporting a story for Dwell's upcoming December/January issue.
- Taschen’s forthcoming Wood Architecture Now! Volume 2 is a compilation of pioneering works built from man’s inaugural construction material.
- With less stuff, you’ll need fewer square feet to jam it into. But how small is too small?