Jens Risom Furniture We Love
@current / @total
- Designer Jens Risom returns to his 1967 prefab off the coast of Rhode Island, readying it for his family's next generation.
- As we welcome the New Year, Dwell rounds up the most popular homes of 2013. Click through our first segment of modern architecture and brilliant design.
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Wood-burning stoves aren't just for rustic cabins in the woods anymore, the timeless and energy-efficient heating system has worked it's way into the modern home.
- Adding a splash of color here and there, these 7 homes brighten their exteriors with bold hues.
- Prefab houses are getting leaner, more efficient, and, in some cases, bigger. Here, we explore highlights from our December/January prefab issue, juxtaposed with our favorites from the past.
Benchwarming never looked better. Iconic designer Jens Risom has created a modern classic to match a chair and ottoman duo he introduced in 1949. Slide the cushion from left to right and a side-table emerges to make room for a magazine or cuppa tea.
- Danish designer Jens Risom, who designed the first-ever Knoll chair, collaborated with DWR to offer their Jens Risom Collection. Here's a few of our favorite pieces.