Home Office Design Inspiration
Let's be honest, working from home always sounds like a great idea but you need a well appointed and dedicated workspace to really get anything done. Working from your cozy bed or curled up on the couch sounds delightful in theory but after a while can be quite uncomfortable, not to mention terrible for your posture. Here, we take a look at seven beautiful, practical and creative home offices to give you a little inspiration for your own.
@current / @total
- For many baby boomers, "retirement" is just a long way to spell "the end." This wasn't the case for Mike and Fiona Goodchild, a pair of retiring Scottish UCSB professors who wanted a home that would…
- No matter how tiny your abode, a proper desk is still attainable. These 10 smart setups make the most of small spaces with big style.
- As previously explored in 20 Modern Kitchens We Love and Dwell's Coolest Kitchens, we take a look at five more well-lit, spacious beauties that are bound to inspire even a professional chef.
- Modern design does a workspace good. Here are seven offices and study nooks sure to help inspire your next great idea.
- A pair of interior architects with a years-in-the-making furniture collection recast an old Belgian factory as a playful family home.
- Sometimes, you just need more space. But what are you to do when moving isn’t an option? These five homeowners found solutions in creative home additions.
- In the heart of Atlanta, Shawn Moseley worked closely with designer Scott Ball to design and build his new house not ten minutes from downtown.
- Sacramento architectural designer Curtis Popp bought and renovated, in three months, a five-bedroom, three-bath, 2,900-square-foot house that had, over the years, succumbed to a growing architectural…