Home Office Design Inspiration
+ Read Article
Let's be honest, working from home always sounds like a great idea but you need a well appointed and dedicated workspace to really get anything done. Working from your cozy bed or curled up on the couch sounds delightful in theory but after a while can be quite uncomfortable, not to mention terrible for your posture. Here, we take a look at seven beautiful, practical and creative home offices to give you a little inspiration for your own.
@current / @total
- For many baby boomers, "retirement" is just a long way to spell "the end." This wasn't the case for Mike and Fiona Goodchild, a pair of retiring Scottish UCSB professors who wanted a home that would…
- No matter how tiny your abode, a proper desk is still attainable. These 10 smart setups make the most of small spaces with big style.
- Modern design does a workspace good. Here are seven offices and study nooks sure to help inspire your next great idea.
- A pair of interior architects with a years-in-the-making furniture collection recast an old Belgian factory as a playful family home.
- As previously explored in 20 Modern Kitchens We Love and Dwell's Coolest Kitchens, we take a look at five more well-lit, spacious beauties that are bound to inspire even a professional chef.
- In the heart of Atlanta, Shawn Moseley worked closely with designer Scott Ball to design and build his new house not ten minutes from downtown.
- Carving out a study niche doesn't mean adding on an extension to your house; instead, consider built-ins—they can change the entire function of a room, or simply create some much-needed workspace.
- The next post in our series dedicated to eradicating clutter focuses squarely on the home office, where simple storage and design solutions promise to help you dump those extra papers and think…