The Dwell Guide to Smart Design in Tiny Spaces
+ Read Article
Tight quarters prove especially challenging. If you're at a loss on how to squeeze the most out of your small space, consider the expert advice and furniture picks that will help your bantam-sized rooms feel like design heavyweights—no mirror tricks necessary.
@current / @total
- We can never get enough of great big design in tiny spaces—especially when it comes to efficient, space-saving bathrooms.
- When space is tight, designers often eke out additional (hidden) square footage by going deep—into the walls and furnishings themselves.
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- No matter how tiny your abode, a proper desk is still attainable. These 10 smart setups make the most of small spaces with big style.
- Here are nine residences from the Dwell archives that apply the philosophy of "less is more" by stealthily hiding unnecessary clutter and creating smart storage solutions for various rooms in the…
- Sure, clothes can go in a standard-issue dresser or closet, but where's the fun in that?
- The Leaf, a thin and lightweight chair designed by Folditure, will soon be joined by a table counterpart: the Cricket.
- Shipping containers are ubiquitous in Houston, though unlike the four that make up this new home, they're usually filled with foreign goods rather than flourishing lives.