Color Story: 10 Ways to Design in Black
- When Jay Atherton and Cy Keener met in grad school at the University of California, Berkeley, they discovered in each other a rare constellation of common interests: minimalist architecture, rock…
- If you’re the blaming type, you might fault Le Corbusier for making the white facade so utterly irresistible.
- From white exteriors to interiors, these homeowners know how to illuminate their space by using minimal color.
- We’ve all dreamed of kicking back in an office with a view; these three residents built their own.
- “The uniqueness of the horizon and the desert light encouraged everybody to try something different,” says architect Will Bruder of Phoenix, Arizona, his adopted hometown.
- LA-based photographer Ye Rin Mok has always impressed us with her quiet and beautiful images.
- From prefab to site-built, and off the grid to plugged in, to follow are some of our favorite desert houses from the pages of Dwell.
- How does one hide clutter in a bathroom without going full-on minimalist? Let these ten homes guide your way.